It is not necessary to add EVERY great and healthful ingredient to one single smoothie. Our daughter, Serena Ann, inspired me to create something healthy AND tasty!
With the basis of frozen fruit, yogurt, protein, and a handful of greens, I am committed to having an ENJOYABLE SMOOTHIE every morning this week!
- A generous handful of frozen cantaloupe
- A modest handful of baby kale
- A half cup of coconut milk
- A tablespoon of chia seeds
- At least a half cup of vanilla yogurt
- A scoop of protein powder
- A half cup of water
Tomorrow I may change out the protein for a handful of almonds. This is very drinkable and I am being rewarded with good fats, fiber, probiotics, and a serving of powerfully beneficial greens!
Happy Halloween! May there be NO spooks in your smoothie!